• Develops strong and positive male bonding when most needed.
• Replaces competition with collaboration for community building.
• Helps men take on supportive roles that are usually difficult for men to adopt.
• Makes it easier for men to accept a new identity in retirement, and other life transitions.
• Helps men to fully engage with people at home and in the community.
• Generates personal insights from the experiences of others.
• Expands the social circle for group members.
• Provides work projects to area nonprofits.
• Enables men to find their authentic selves.
Men's Wisdom Works groups meet twice
a month for two hours.
Some topics men discuss:
• Loss of power/identity
•Improved relationships with family •Forming bonds with men •Reducing isolation •Making retirement/aging meaningful
• Discovering your authentic self
•Managing health issues
•And many more
We work directly with businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies, with employee assistance program providers, and outplacement service providers.
In fact, think of MWW as a support system for men in transition.
Benefits of Men's Wisdom Works