- MWW members encourage others to take healthy risks not typical for men in retirement.
- Members support men with physical or health needs.
- Helps men disclose very personal issues that have been held close to the chest for years.
- Men actively take leadership roles within nonprofit organizations.
- Men bond over great discussions, hiking, restaurant outings, sports and gatherings.
- The number of our MWW groups grew from 1 in 2009 into 15 groups with 150 total members.
- Men enjoy fulfilling relationships with both men and women as a result of their groups.
- Men redefine themselves post career. We are NOT what we did.